cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:

Microsoft Exchange Outlook not syncing accurately

Mobile2
Miembro

We notice that Outlook 2003 and 2007 Microsoft Exghange Servers are not accurately syncing data to the Droid X.

Before we return our Droid X Smart Phones, does anyone have an effective  work around?

We tried touchdown exchange and have the same problem.

In addition missed call log is also displaying wrong names for missed calls.

Muchas gracias.

0 Me gusta

Re: Microsoft Exchange Outlook not syncing accurately

bosslady85

You may need to change your sync settings.  The steps are below.

If you need to adjust email frequency, notification ringtones, text size, signatures:

1. Abrir Aplicaciones bandeja
  2. Tap on Email aplicación  
  3. Tu Default email account will be displayed.  (this is adjustable in email settings menu)
  4.  Oprime Menú hard key 
  5. Seleccionar Email settings:         
  6. Email settings menu will be displayed:      
  7. If you are not within your Corporate account, select Default email account and select the name of your Corporate sincronizar account. Close email application and re-open to view corporate account. 
  8. Touch Notifications to bring up Notifications option menu:
    • Ajustar notificaciones appearing in the status bar: Activar (Checked) or desactivar (Unchecked).
    • Touch Select ringtone to change the ring tone for this account.
    • Oprime Vibración to activate vibrate mode when you receive notifications from this email account.
  9. Touch Email delivery to change the frequency that emails is pulled to the device (Selections: Data push, Fetch schedule, or select to sincronizar over WiFi only.
  10. Touch Opciones de lectura to change text size for your email account text (text sizes: 12,14,16,18,20)
  11. Touch Opciones de creación to change font style & size for your email account text and firma
  12. Touch Default Account to select account that is displayed and controlled when you select email application. You can adjust this to different account at any time. You will need to close email application and re-start for the different account to load.
  13. Touch Multiselect always on to enable you to select multiple emails within default account for various actions.

If you need to change account setup details such as account name, server name password, what features are sincronizar'd, how long to sincronizar messages:

• Open up My Accounts application from application tray. 
  • Selecciona la opción Corporativo Sinc. account you wish to modify.
  • Your Corporate cambio account settings will be displayed

• Touch inside Username box to change username
  • Touch inside Password box to change password
  • Touch Calendar to enable (Checked) or disable (Unchecked) sincronizarhing calendar from this account
  • Touch Contacts to enable (Checked) or disable (Unchecked) sincronizarhing contacts from this account
  • Touch Email to enable (Checked) or disable (Unchecked) sincronizarhing email from this account
  • Touch inside Dirección de correo electrónico box to change your email address on this account.
  • Touch inside Servidor box to change your server location for this account.
  • Touch inside Nombre de la cuenta box to change your Account name used on this handset for this account.
  • Touch Use secure connection to enable (Checked) or disable (Unchecked) SSL security for this account (use SSL only if recommended by your IT)
  • Touch Verify Certificate to enable (Checked) or disable (Unchecked) certificate use with this account
  • Click on arrow underneath "Sinc. messages for" to select how far back you will sincronizar messages from your corporate cambio account. (1 day, 3days, 1 week, 2 weeks, 1 month, All)
  • Seleccionar Eliminar cuenta to remove this Corporate Exchange account from the handset.

0 Me gusta

brucepublishing
Miembro

Same issue here.  Exchange Sync is not doing its job.  TouchDown isn't doing it and neither will the standard Corporate Sync that comes with the phone.  I'm also experiencing SMS messaging time sent/delivered inconsistencies...  Not good when trying to run a small business...

0 Me gusta
Highlighted

bosslady85

@brucepublishing have you checked the above settings to see if that will help?  As far as your messages being delayed, it could be that your phone was not getting the appropriate reception as needed, at the time the message was sent.  Try dialing *228 send and option 2 to update your phone to the nearest cell tower to see if this will help.

0 Me gusta

SBacklin
Miembro

I think the problem here is that again, Verizon released a phone that shouldn't have been released.  It was not ready.  The exchange problem with the X is widely known.  The 2.2 update was supposed to have fixed this but, it MANY cases it didn't.  I am also extremely irritated that this phone was setup to have to hit "get html version"; "display images" and then usually "get more" to see my emails the way I should. 

I don't think your solution of just making sure syncing options are set and notifications are set will work.  I will be very surprised if they did in this case. 

0 Me gusta

ssmith10pn
Miembro

Don't be so quick to throw Verizon under the bus. We have been using Tuchdown for about 2 months now and it works pretty good.

My mail is actually delivered to my phone quicker than my Outlok on the desktop.

0 Me gusta