MSN/Hotmail Issues
HLMarketing

I have had my Incredible 2 for almost 2 years now. I have recently, in the  past 6 months, have incurred issues with receiving my MSN email. I will get it for a couple weeks, then nothing. I don't change any of the settings, the email just stops coming through the phone. I have resorted to deleting/adding this account every few weeks to get my email.

Is anyone else experiencing this, is there a fix, or work around? I use this for my personal communication and would like to receive this email account on my phone. A customer service rep at my local store said this is a known issue, but there wasn't anything he could do about it, so I thought I'd come here to see if anyone else is having the same issue. It's frustrating! TIA!

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: MSN/Hotmail Issues
Skiee
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have had the same issue. Now you're talking about the HTC mail app, correct? If that is the case, I just bypassed it by going to the Play Store and downloaded the Hotmail app. Haven't had a problem since.

Hope this takes care of your problem.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Skiee
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have had the same issue. Now you're talking about the HTC mail app, correct? If that is the case, I just bypassed it by going to the Play Store and downloaded the Hotmail app. Haven't had a problem since.

Hope this takes care of your problem.

0 Likes
HLMarketing

That is what I ended up doing.  Instead of using the stock email app, I downloaded the hotmail app and haven't had a problem since!

0 Likes