Loss of signal, dropped calls
elkwisher

Our signal goes up and down, sometimes dropped calls. Low is "No Service" then up to 2 bars or even sometimes 4 bars, then down to no bars. Why is this happening? My zip code is 95736, area code 530.

0 Likes
Re: Loss of signal, dropped calls
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi Elkwisher,

We want all of your calls to be successful. Providing reliable serv ice is important, sorry to hear we missed the goal. 95736 has no current reported issues. Lets dig a little deeper to make sure that this resolved. When did the issue start? When you leave 95736 does the signal work properly? Is this issue occurring indoors only in 95736?

Thanks,
PamelaVZWFF_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
elkwisher

I noticed this at about 2pm. I was talking via phone & the call dropped. After that no calls were successful. It is no different inside or outside of the house. I didn't make any calls this morning away from the house.

0 Likes
elkwisher

There have been two attempted call connections in the last 15min. My phone rang once, then dropped the call. All my attempts to call back have failed. The signal continues to go from "No Service" to 4 bars to 1 bar and back.

0 Likes