Just Upgraded to Moto Droid...have not got yet. Having second thoughts
demonik520

i just upgraded few days ago to moto droid and waiting for it to ship tp me.. im having second thoughts and wanting HTC incredible instead. Does anyone know if verizon would be generous enough to let me send unopened phone back to switch for HTC??

0 Likes
Re: Just Upgraded to Moto Droid...have not got yet. Having second thoughts
Not applicable

You have 30 days to try out your new phone and decide if you want to keep it or send it back.

0 Likes
demonik520

thats good to know .. thanks alot. So hopefully they dont give me any hassle. i was just really intrugued to get the htc incredible for flash support and speed. but i hear the moto droid is getting flash support early this year so im having trouble making up my mind

0 Likes
TheGreatOne
Master - Level 1

demonik520 wrote:

thats good to know .. thanks alot. So hopefully they dont give me any hassle. i was just really intrugued to get the htc incredible for flash support and speed. but i hear the moto droid is getting flash support early this year so im having trouble making up my mind

True about the 30 day policy. I'd personally go with the Incredible instead if it were me. Plus that device is newer then the other Droid phones.

0 Likes