Is there anyway to write on a friends facebook wall on the Droid 4? I cannot find a discussion area just for Droid 4. Thanks
mcrossin

Is there anyway to write on a friends facebook wall on the Droid 4?  I cannot find a discussion area just for Droid 4.  Thanks

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Is there anyway to write on a friends facebook wall on the Droid 4? I cannot find a discussion area just for Droid 4. Thanks
JoeL_VZW
Verizon Employee

Hello Mcrossin

I would be glad to help with the Facebook application and your Droid 4. Have you downloaded the Facebook application from the market? If so please sign up with your login credentials.

From the main page of the mobile application,  press the 3 lines at the top scroll down to your friends. Click on the friend's name, then press write post. After you write your message don't forget to press post in the upper corner of the application.

Please let me know if you run into any problems

Thank you

JoeL_VZW

Please follow us on twitter @vzwsupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Is there anyway to write on a friends facebook wall on the Droid 4? I cannot find a discussion area just for Droid 4. Thanks
JoeL_VZW
Verizon Employee

Hello Mcrossin

I would be glad to help with the Facebook application and your Droid 4. Have you downloaded the Facebook application from the market? If so please sign up with your login credentials.

From the main page of the mobile application,  press the 3 lines at the top scroll down to your friends. Click on the friend's name, then press write post. After you write your message don't forget to press post in the upper corner of the application.

Please let me know if you run into any problems

Thank you

JoeL_VZW

Please follow us on twitter @vzwsupport

0 Likes
Re: Is there anyway to write on a friends facebook wall on the Droid 4?  I cannot find a discussion area just for Droid 4.  Thanks
mcrossin

Thank you!

0 Likes