Invalid Server Certificate
evanskae

I am difficulty with my Mindspring (Earthlink)  email.  The Notification message at the top of the display says "Invalid Server Certificate"  Tap for more information.  When I do so, it takes me directly to my Mindspring Outbox.  I have been unable to send any emails from my mindspring (Earthlink) email account since I activated my Droid X last Friday.  The messages are all sitting in the Outbox with an orange ! just underneath the date the message was created.  I am unable to open any of the messages in this outbox folder, nor am I able to manually re-send the messages.   I did verify that the messages were not received by the intended receipien and they do not show up in my sent items.  I have tried to change the outgoing server configuration, but still no success sending message.  I do receive email in my X without any known issues.

Is anyone experiencing a similar problem and if so, what is the fix?  Thanks

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Invalid Server Certificate
Kimberly_Nicole
Contributor - Level 2

Hi.  I am sorry you are having issues setting up your Earthlink email on your Droid and I will be happy to help you with it.  I would suggest you delete your email and set it up again. Make sure you are using the correct settings for the Outgoing Mail Server.  Below is the link to the official Motorola website that highlights this set up. 

https://motorola-global-portal.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/48829/~/droid---earthlink,-minds...

Please let me know if this works for you.

Thanks!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Kimberly_Nicole
Contributor - Level 2

Hi.  I am sorry you are having issues setting up your Earthlink email on your Droid and I will be happy to help you with it.  I would suggest you delete your email and set it up again. Make sure you are using the correct settings for the Outgoing Mail Server.  Below is the link to the official Motorola website that highlights this set up. 

https://motorola-global-portal.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/48829/~/droid---earthlink,-minds...

Please let me know if this works for you.

Thanks!

0 Likes
evanskae

Hello Kimberly.

After reading your message and using the link you provided, my Mindspring email seems to be working properly.  I deleted my current account settings and selected a MANUAL configuration..

Thanks for your help in resolving this issue :robotvery-happy:

0 Likes