Incredible 2 will no longer upload to facebook
jennybug08

I have a droid incredible 2 that has worked perfectly for nearly a year. It recently did an update on its on, and now it will not let me upload any pics directly to facebook. It will say that it uploading and at 100% it will say upload failed. This has to be something that occured duirng this mandatory upload. Does anyone know of a fix- it is driving me insane and making me really upset with Verizon.

0 Likes
Re: Incredible 2 will no longer upload to facebook
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello jennybug08,

The Droid Incredible 2 a definitely a party phone! With its sleek design, HTC Sense user interface, and superior video recording quality, you can capture all the memorable moments with ease! May I ask are you using a Facebook app on your phone or are you accessing it directly through the browser? If you are using an app then I would suggest checking for an update for it. If there isn’t one available then please uninstall the app, reboot the device, and re-download the app & test the picture messaging service. Once you have done so then please reply with your findings just in case that more assistance is needed.

Thank you…

ArnettH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Re: Incredible 2 will no longer upload to facebook
SydneyK
Master - Level 3

Another idea: Go to your app drawer, open FriendStream and check if you're signed in. If you are, log out and sign back in.

0 Likes