INCREDIBLE?
MANNY921

Everyday I go in to different forums to read about the incredible and all I read is that it is good but that it has a lot of problems like with the Microsoft exchange and that it has 3g connect problems and ive seen in this forum a couple of post that it loads the mobile page of a site instead of the full version.

The reason I bring this up is that I gave back the storm 2 that I had and I wanted to get the incredible but it seems that it has too many problems can anyone tell me if all these problems are true or is it only on certain droid Inc.

Also if I ordered the phone now will it get here next week or will it get here by the end of the month cuz that's what the shipping date says on the Verizon website.

0 Likes
Re: INCREDIBLE?
willanaya
Contributor - Level 3

MANNY921 wrote:

Everyday I go in to different forums to read about the incredible and all I read is that it is good but that it has a lot of problems like with the Microsoft exchange and that it has 3g connect problems and ive seen in this forum a couple of post that it loads the mobile page of a site instead of the full version.

The reason I bring this up is that I gave back the storm 2 that I had and I wanted to get the incredible but it seems that it has too many problems can anyone tell me if all these problems are true or is it only on certain droid Inc.

Also if I ordered the phone now will it get here next week or will it get here by the end of the month cuz that's what the shipping date says on the Verizon website.

mannny, remember when the droid first came out? it was the droid doesnt, the droid doesnt, the droid su<ks.....blah blah blah.

the problems the incredible is having are the same the droid had. hopefully there will be a minor update issued to fix these concerns, just like what happened with the droid.

i would also go with what the verizon websites states about shipping dates

0 Likes
Re: INCREDIBLE?
y0diggity
Contributor - Level 2

Yep. Anyone who buys any piece of tech when it first comes out and expects flawless performance is delusional. Unfortunately, a company simply can not possibly test a device in all of the myriad of situations that users will put it through. Every piece of equipment that comes out will have it's share of posts about how terrible it is because of *blah blah blah*, it's just something that early adopters have to be willing to put up with.

I've always been an early adopter and wouldn't have it any other way. I love new stuff, even with all of the issues that I go through when things don't work as I expected them to. One recent experience for me was the iPad. I got it the morning it was released. I liked it for the most part, but ended up selling it to a friend for exactly what I paid for it. Just wasn't for me and some of the problems I had with it were problems of basic functionality that I honestly couldn't do without. I know that those issues will be worked out eventually, but for me it needed to be able to do those things right now, so it wasn't for me.

So it's really just a matter of what you're willing to subject yourself to, I think. Are you a glutton for punishment? Do you like being a guinea pig? If so, join me in my quest for early adoption, because someone's gotta test this stuff...

:smileyvery-happy:

0 Likes