I Passed on the BB Dinc Freebie today
dimap
Contributor - Level 1

Wow. I've been wanting the DInc for months and what did I do? I passed on the Best Buy freebie on the DInc today. Now why the heck did I do that???   Guess reading too many of these posts kept my feet out of the fire somehow....

0 Likes
Re: I Passed on the BB Dinc Freebie today
budone
Legend

Remember this is a forum to get help, so you will see complaints.

0 Likes
awraynor
Enthusiast - Level 2

It's a fact of life that unhappy say a lot more than satisfied customers.  I have had

my Incredible for a month or two and love it.  Moved from WinMo 6.1, what a difference.

Thought about waiting on the iPhone, don't care anymore.

0 Likes
dimap
Contributor - Level 1

Well, it just goes to show how personal experiences voiced in a forum like this can influence buying decisions, even if a product is offered for FREE. And I'm not all that wigged out over LTE phones, as I see it better utilized for data devices, and the Incredible is nicely featured, but I also have a contract on another carrier to run out with a $200 ETF on it atm, so that would have killed the savings. Oh well, here's hoping they do another deal with the Incredible on offer closer to end of contract hopefully before VZW EOL's the phone.

0 Likes
budone
Legend

Rumor has the EOL around Apr 1 or so. But by the time you are ready,  the HTC Incredible HD will be near it's EOL so you will still be able to get an Incredible, just a step up!

0 Likes