How to get HTC sense?
aliinzz
I heard that the incredible can get HTC sense. So I signed up with an account on the computer and got to the end where it says to go to setup, than sign in when you get to htc sense, but I went through the whole setup thing again and saw nothing about htc sense. Is my model not compatible? I looked in settings and my model is ADR6300. If anyone has any answers for me they'd be very much appreciated. Thank you!
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: How to get HTC sense?
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader
There are two things from HTC called HTC Sense. The first one is the user interface (UI) on all of HTC's devices. The Droid Incredible came HTC Sense 1.0 or something like that.

The second is the website above. Only certain and newer phones can get access to the features included with the website. This includes a option for a remote wipe should you lose your phone. One of the phones that I think are compatible with the website is the HTC Sensation from T-Mobile. The UI running on that phone is HTC Sense 3.0.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Do you mean the www.htcsense.com website? I don't think that the Droid Incredible is compatible with the features offered on there.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
aliinzz
Oh, I thought it was. I thought I read a review online that said it was compatible. And my phone also came preinstalled with apps called 'facebook for htc sense' and 'twitter for htc sense'
0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader
There are two things from HTC called HTC Sense. The first one is the user interface (UI) on all of HTC's devices. The Droid Incredible came HTC Sense 1.0 or something like that.

The second is the website above. Only certain and newer phones can get access to the features included with the website. This includes a option for a remote wipe should you lose your phone. One of the phones that I think are compatible with the website is the HTC Sensation from T-Mobile. The UI running on that phone is HTC Sense 3.0.

0 Likes