How do I print my text messages?
unconciouzzz

I would appreciate any suggestions on how to print my texts.  This is for evidence in a trial, hard to show the judge the texts on the phone

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: I need to print my texts, any idea on how I should proceed?
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

You can forward them to your e-mail and print them from there, but you'll likely lose the timestamps.  There are text backup apps in the Play Store that not only will back up your texts, but also will allow you to print them, i.e., SMS Backup and Restore.

View solution in original post

tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

You can forward them to your e-mail and print them from there, but you'll likely lose the timestamps.  There are text backup apps in the Play Store that not only will back up your texts, but also will allow you to print them, i.e., SMS Backup and Restore.

rcschnoor
Legend

I know this won't help right now, but for future reference, Verizon Messages will print an entire conversation from a computer with the time stamps intact.

Once the app is loaded on your phone, you can sign into your MyVerizon account on a computer. All of the messages sent/received on the phone will be synced to the computer. There are a FEW exceptions, but for anything you would need to print would be available on the computer. Select the conversation you are interested in and make sure all of the messages are loaded. For instance, when selecting a conversation, only the 10-15 most recent messages are preloaded on the screen. You can go back further simply by scrolling on the screen. Make sure you have loaded as far back as you would like and then hit the print button at the top of the conversation window. Messages will be printed, along with who said what and the timestamp.

Unfortunately, Verizon Messages will only sync the messages sent/received AFTER you install the app on your phone I think. That is the way it used to be, I am unsure if this has changed since I first installed the app.

This makes it extremely easy to get a hard copy of any of your SMS conversations.

As to the exceptions I mentioned above, messages sent to your phone in order for Verizon to determine you actually have the phone in hand will not be synced to the computer. These are mostly sent when you want to change phones to determine that someone is not attempting to steal your identity. Everything else should be available on the computer.