Help! Incredible 2 won't charge!
tayrose925

I've had my incredible 2 for about 10 months and haven't had any problems. However, as of two days ago the phone stopped charging. I've left it on the charger over night and the orange light blinks (only for short amounts of time) but doesn't stay lit like it normally does when on the charger. I don't know what to do, I tried taking out the battery and nothing has been solved. Anyone else having this issue/know a way to fix it?

0 Likes
Re: Help! Incredible 2 won't charge!
sydwalker11

That is exactly what is happening with my phone. When it is plugged in the light blinks so i know its connecting, it just will not charge.

0 Likes
picrawf

Did you just do the Droid update on July 5th or close to that date?  I did and my phone is losing it's charge very rapidly, rebooting constantly, dying whenever it feels like it, etc.  It corresponds 100% with the update as I had no problems before an immediately had issues afterwards.

0 Likes
kimberlyy18

My droid Incredible 2 was dropping phone calls, not allowing me to call out, not registering missed call/texts and its dying after 3 text messages.  Try dialing *228 then selecting option 1, it will re-program the phone.  So, far its worked for me.

0 Likes