Help! All of my photos disappeared!
khalpin

I don't know what happened to my photos. I've been collecting them for two years now and I scroll through them all the time. Today I tapped on my gallery and the numbers on my albums immediately shrunk and now all I have are the photos that I've downloaded or saved from text messages. What happened?!?! How did all my pictures just disappear? I'm freaking out because I have no way to find them aside from the gallery on my phone.

0 Likes
Re: Help! All of my photos disappeared!
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello khalpin,
I understand your photos are important and I would like to help!  Please try removing/inserting your battery and SD card.  Upon powering up review the gallery for the pictures.  If you are unsuccessful, please connect your device to your PC and advise if the photos are recognized.  Thank you. 

TominqueBo

VZW Support

Follow us on Twitter at @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Re: Help! All of my photos disappeared!
NWScooby

Hi, this just happened to my wife's Incredible.  The phone updated automatically; post update the gallery is empty.  Photos were not stored on SD card as far as I know.  She found a site called Avanquest where she can see them but they want $40 to recover.  Let me know as that feels like a scam to me.

0 Likes