HTC Incredible Backorder
indiesarah

My husband and I just ordered our phones yesterday in-store.  In people's experience, those who've done the same, has the wait truly been a full three weeks?  We're excited for our new phones.

0 Likes
Re: HTC Incredible Backorder
ghartz

I ordered my HTC Incredible on 5/18 online. It won't be here until 6/7.  (I did receive shipping confirmation.)  The wait tends to vary quite a bit.  You might want to look in this thread:  Droid Incredible Ship Date

0 Likes
nmchileman
Master - Level 3

Payment for orders taken 6/3 will ship 6/24.

Payment taken 6/4 will ship 6/25.

0 Likes
indiesarah

Thank you both for your quick and helpful responses! 

0 Likes
AZSALUKI
Legend

unfortunately....yes. i would count on 3 weeks and at the very earliest, 2.

0 Likes
jslynch

Three week wait, but I'm glad I waited. This phone rocks! I'm still learning all the things I can do with it.

0 Likes
nailgirl

No way was I waiting for a back order. I went into a Verizon store and spoke with a manager and he said they were on back order and it was going to be atleast 3 weeks.  WELL, I called around to cell phone stores that deal with Verizon and they had plenty.  Not only did I get my phone, but I got a great service from the rep.  He sat me down, went over my whole year usage and helped my pick out the best plan for me and my family without breaking the bank.. Now, he had got my bill down $10 less than ANY OTHER VERIZON AGENT IN THE STORE.  They didn't even offer to help in such a great way.  Break free from the Verizon stores, its worth finding someone who doesn't get a paycheck from Verizon themselves.  Good luck!  P.S.. LOVE THE INCREDIBLE!!!!!:smileyvery-happy:

0 Likes
AK82

I ordered my HTC Incredible on 6/4 via the VZW phone line and was told it was expected to be shipped 6/25.  I had the charge applied to my bill so that I wouldn't have to pay until I got the phone.

The charge for the phone applied to my account 2 days ago (6/23) and I don't have the phone yet.  When I called customer service to see if my phone was shipped today (6/25) they said that I may be part of a group that shipping is running 5 days late.  So 4 weeks total wait... :smileysad:

I have to say this is rather frustrating.  The new iPhone 4 is out and the backorder is only until June 29th.  I am so excited for this new phone and driving me nuts to have to wait so long for it...  They shouldn't even give me a shipping number to keep an eye on the package.

Recommendation to Verizon Wireless:  Get a system that gives you an order number so those who purchase in store or over the phone can check their order online and not have to call.  Also, give us FedEX shipping numbers.  PLEASE

0 Likes