Re: HTC Droid Incredible has arrived at my house! 4/27 1pm
courthouseguy

I got mine today, ordered it on April 22nd.  And it did come with the 2gb card for free.

0 Likes
y0diggity
Contributor - Level 2

I was starting to get pretty ticked. I ordered mine on the 20th and hadn't received any info at all about it. Finally, I got my tracking info today at about 3. I was just frustrated and worried because some of you lucky guys and gals ordered later than I did and had already received your phones. For me to hear nothing at all made me worry that maybe there was a problem with my order or something. I'm just relieved now that at least I know it exists and is on its way now. *whew*

0 Likes
hminlee

Finally, I got mine (phone + sd card).  Time to say good bye to my old phone.

0 Likes
budone
Legend

dag1911 wrote:

Ahhhh lurve at first sight!!! :smileyvery-happy: My Incredible is a beautiful thing.  Got it charging now and can't wait to get home from work to start playin.  Good luck with yours all!  pitter patter pitter patter

hahahahaha that good a phone eh? Since I am single........ :smileyvery-happy:

0 Likes
elnorte24

This phone is the bomb! lol I recomend getting the body glove case, and screen protectors. This thing is lightening fast! I went to best buy, and the employees were drooling all over it.

0 Likes
FedexLina

Hello! This is Fedex Lina. Enjoy your  HTC Droid Incredible! We appreciate your business at Fedex .Have a wonderful week!

0 Likes
exp_cougar

kenyu73 wrote:

Just repeating myself again (in case you didn't see it before)... Verizon is accepting orders up to 4:30pm (local time/your time) for deliveries for 7pm 4/29. If you still haven't gotten a tracking number, I'm sure most (if not all) will get one today/tonight.

If you paid for overnight, call and they'll credit your account. I don't think there's suppose to be a shipment choice for pre-orders with a guaranteed delivery date..

I saw that and ordered mine around 2:30PM on 4/28... got a tracking number shortly afterwards and while it initially said it would be here by 4/29, it now says expected delivery 4/30 but the package still appears to be sitting in Memphis, TN... :smileysad:

0 Likes
TheGreatOne
Master - Level 1

elnorte24 wrote:

This phone is the bomb! lol I recomend getting the body glove case, and screen protectors. This thing is lightening fast! I went to best buy, and the employees were drooling all over it.

I hope they didn't get it wet :smileyvery-happy:  Sounds like an awesome phone though & worth the wait.

0 Likes
tim600sl
Contributor - Level 3

Got mine today!!! Awesome device! Oh, yeah, and I did get the 2GB card with the phone!

0 Likes