Getting the bigger google calender back
bowbender6

I used to have a google calender on one of my screens that was about 25% of the screen, It was on the phone when I got it. While trying to get the google calender to sync I drug the big app into the trash. Now  the calender app is little like most of the other apps, Anyone know how to get it back to the default. the bigger calender showed the appoinments comming up.

Thanks

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Getting the bigger google calender back
Fwow13
Contributor - Level 2

If you are using the stock calendar app that came with the phone - here's what you do.  Press and hold on a blank area of one of your home screens.  When the menu pops up, select "Motorola Widgets" and then select "Calendar".  It will take you to a calendar setup/select screen and once you finish there a calendar widget will be on your home screen.  You can make it any size you want (provided you have room on the screen for it) by pressing and holding on the widget.  After feel the "click" (usually a vibration) you should see little buttons with arrows on each corner of the widget.  Just drag these arrows around to resize it to 25% of the screen.  It'll show upcoming events.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Fwow13
Contributor - Level 2

If you are using the stock calendar app that came with the phone - here's what you do.  Press and hold on a blank area of one of your home screens.  When the menu pops up, select "Motorola Widgets" and then select "Calendar".  It will take you to a calendar setup/select screen and once you finish there a calendar widget will be on your home screen.  You can make it any size you want (provided you have room on the screen for it) by pressing and holding on the widget.  After feel the "click" (usually a vibration) you should see little buttons with arrows on each corner of the widget.  Just drag these arrows around to resize it to 25% of the screen.  It'll show upcoming events.

0 Likes
bowbender6

Thanks  - Worked

0 Likes
royroddey

NICE! Tried to add the stock cal widget from the "all apps" screen but it wouldn't allow the widget to be resized. Your method worked like a charm.

0 Likes