Facebook problem
palermomom

Since the 2.2 update, I am not able to view some photo albums on my DROID Incredible.  It seems rather random.  I can view some albums, but not others.  When I go to someone's Facebook photos and click on an album, it will show the correct number of photos, but then I get an error "No photos found".  I can go to other albums and the pictures show up.  Is there a setting (couldn't find one) and is anyone else having this problem?  Prior to the update, I could view everyone's pictures.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Facebook problem
dabubbakin
Contributor - Level 3
Your contacts will be fine. Uninstall the app, shutdown phone, reboot, reinstall Facebook app, shutdown, reboot.
If that won't fix it I'm sure its something else. Try that first.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
dabubbakin
Contributor - Level 3
You are running the most updated Facebook app right?
Is this error more noticeable on WiFi, 3g, or no difference?
0 Likes
palermomom

Yes, I updated to the most recent.  Happens on both wifi and 3g.  Also, I asked my daughter, who also has a DRIOID Incredible, to check and she can access all of the pictures.  I thought it might have to do with the size of the albums.  But I can access some very large albums and can't access some very small albums.   I have thought of uninstalling and reinstalling, but am concerned that could mess up my contacts. 

0 Likes
dabubbakin
Contributor - Level 3
Your contacts will be fine. Uninstall the app, shutdown phone, reboot, reinstall Facebook app, shutdown, reboot.
If that won't fix it I'm sure its something else. Try that first.
0 Likes
palermomom

Thanks, that seems to be working.

0 Likes