Re: Droid incredible network turns off
peakcomp

I am speaking with Verizon Tier II now, they are advising me that it is a 'known issue' with this model phone..and submitted a "product issues form"..supposidly to submit to the 'product manufacturer' to release a 'software patch' to address the known issue..

Ken

0 Likes
B33
Legend

We all know this isnt the phone or System issue an its not a thing that Verizon can fix them selves its up To HTC to get the Darn Problem Fixed an everone is Having The same Problem an Calling (  HTC )  there about as Clueless as a Deer Standing in the Middle of {word filter avoidance}
Road U Tell them Exactly Whats Going on Word For Word an They Tell  U its a Verizon Problem with the Network We all No Thats  {word filter avoidance}
. Its Happened ever Since the Fro-Yo Update And its Time For them To Step up to the PLate an Fix the Issue With there Phone instead of Asking us when were on the phone is there anything Els We Can Do For U and Do U Want To Do there Stupid Servey.   Fix the problem HTC !  Thats What U Can Do. this is not just a Consumer issue  Employees That Work Verizon are Having the Same issue as well it Needs to Fixed All the Around.   Happy Thanksgiving To All the Readers.! 

0 Likes
peakcomp

I agree!  Get with the program, this isn't something that can wait for months until a big update is released...Needs to be addressed now.

Ken

0 Likes
peakcomp

Just called again, and there is still no update to this 3G being lost.  They seem to think submitting a form will fix it.  It's been more than a month of dropped 3g service.  

HTC has a location in Washington State...

NORTH AMERICAN HEADQUARTERS

HTC America

13920 SE Eastgate Way, Suite 400

Bellevue, Washington 98005

Tel: 425-679-5318

or Verizon gave me this #:    1-866-449-8358

Ken

0 Likes