Droid X2
Runusan

So for a over a week now I've had no data connection at all and my signal has been horrible (-95dBm 0 asu). There doesn't seem to be any reason for this as I haven't updated the phone, I haven't dropped it, I haven't even sat on the thing by accident but I have no 3g connection. Every once in a while ill get 3g but the second I do it immediately drops to 1x or doesn't even show up at all and my cell service will also drop from full bars to one or none. This forces me to use my wifi but because of where I live the only thing I can get is hughesnet which has a cap and is very slow but as I said before I used to have no problems. My mom has the LG enV 3 but has no problems with the connection. I'm hoping my Phones antennae hasn't gone because I'm off my contract which means I can still have unlimited data for $30 because I use a lot and I don't want to add another $30-50 to get a high enough plan to support my usage and phones without a contract cost an arm and a leg so any help would be greatly appreciated!

Ok so here I thought everyone forgot about me turns out I have no calling ability. Not even voicemail or *228 would work, I  get silence then the call disconnects. Message was edited by: >Personal info removed<

Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator

0 Likes