Droid X2 Malfunction
jrrussell

I am on my 2nd Droid X2 and this one malfunctions in more ways and more often than my first X2.  I have been a customer for 18 years, my husband for 17 years.  This Droid placed 32 calls to my husband one after the other about a week ago.  Ten calls to my daughter.  Stutters all the time.  Turns itself off in the middle of calls or text messaging and can't be restarted until the battery is removed and place back in the device.  I am due an upgrade 4/27/13, but Verizon refuses to allow me to upgrade to the phone of my choice right now.  They gave me a choice of 3 phones, none of which were the phone I wanted.  I threatened to terminate service on both my lines and the mifi device to no avail.  They do not care.  Has anyone else experiencedd this situation with a malfunctioning phone?

0 Likes
Re: Droid X2 Malfunction
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello jrrussell,

I'm very sorry that your device has caught the flu. Allow me to see if I can provide a remedy. I understand how important it is to have a properly functioning device. The problems that you are experiencing are unacceptable. I would be happy to look into alternative options for getting your device replaced or upgraded into a new one. To further assist, please follow me MatthewS_VZW and then DM me with your contact information so I can speak with you directly, thanks!

MatthewS_VZW
VZW Support
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSUPPORT

0 Likes