Droid X deletes events
bhousch

When I add an event from my phone on my calendar it automatically deletes it after a few seconds.  If I add it from Google it stays.  What's up with that?

Tags (3)
0 Likes
Re: Droid X deletes events
pacoxi

I dont know what you are doing wrong but i think the calandar syncs itself with your Google Calandar so somewhen in the process of you creating the event from your phone and it being synched with Google the information is being lost.

0 Likes
Cody21
Master - Level 2

Yea, I agree with pacoxi ...   I think you have an incorrect setting in your Calendaring app on your phone ..  (I couldn't find the 2-way sync setting in Google Calendar) ...   Check your Apps settings to make sure your syncing in both directions. It sounds like you're only syncing all downloaded calendar data from Google Calendar, and not the other way.

0 Likes
Cody21
Master - Level 2

I found where that option is set --  look on your main computer for the Icon in the tray --  "Google Calendar Sync" .. if you right-click it and open the OPTIONS, there is a selection for 2-way, 1-way, etc ...   Just set that to 2-way  ...

hope that works for you.

0 Likes
bhousch

Unfortunately I'm not using Outlook on either my phone or computer.  So the sync 2 option doesn't apply.  I checked on the Google help topics and there are several post on there from people with the same problem, but no answers.  Hopefully Motorola or Verizon is working on the issue.

0 Likes