Droid X Stopped working
rbh5081

I was on the phone talking and about 55 minutes into the call the service got bad was having echoes, So I hung up about 2 hours later went to make a call and kept getting failed message.

Luckly I have a home phone so I could call Verizon We wnt through all steps to try and get service back to no avail. So after about two hours on the phone they say they are going to open a work ticket and it could take up to 3 days before it is resolved. The wierd thing is the phone shows 3 to full bars for signal. it has been ten hours and still no service So I thought I would try a master reset because that is what I would do with my WM phone when it would mess up. Well now I not even get into the Droid X because it is stuck on the activate screen and since it will not connect to service even with full bars.

So I am wondering if it is Verizon that is having issues or is it the phone that has the problem?

If anyone has had this problem and returned there X and got a new one and now it works I would like to know. I ordered through wirefly .com so I only have a couple days to return it.

0 Likes
Re: Droid X Stopped working
keepingitreal
Contributor - Level 1

Return your device and get a new one.  Unless other people around you are experiencing the same issue then you have device issue, not a network issue. 

0 Likes
Re: Droid X Stopped working
TheGreatOne
Master - Level 1

The person does have 30 days to exchange the phone.I suggest doing it as soon as possible.Then you can exchange it for a brand new phone rather then refurbished

0 Likes