Droid Upgrade Question
Affliction17

On our family share plan my dads number is eligible for an upgrade but he didn't want to use it so I wanted to use his upgrade. I already ordered the phone under his number when I get it how do I go about upgrading it online?

0 Likes
Re: Droid Upgrade Question
TheGreatOne
Master - Level 1

Affliction17 wrote:

On our family share plan my dads number is eligible for an upgrade but he didn't want to use it so I wanted to use his upgrade. I already ordered the phone under his number when I get it how do I go about upgrading it online?

You should be able to do it online. Just go to my verizon-->under quick links look for activate phone & click it-->select phone line you want the droid on-->follow the steps

Otherwise you can dial *228 + send from a verizon phone.Press the option to activate a verizon phone for you.

0 Likes
Re: Droid Upgrade Question
DRail

I did this myself. 

What you will need to do is call into Verizon.  They will first activate it on the line that you used to get the upgrade and then they will swap them the way you want them.  Activating online or calling *228 will not allow you to activate on any line except the line you used to get the upgrade. 

Hope this helps.

0 Likes