Re: Droid Incredible and the new 2150maH battery
dabubbakin
Contributor - Level 3

BTW I have Live Wallpapers running, No Task Killer and this things running great!

0 Likes
Faithfully10

Sedio has a 3500 mAh battery coming out the week of 6/25.

0 Likes
stevehy
0 Likes
y0diggity
Contributor - Level 2

dabubbakin wrote:

It's holding a great charge.. My life revolving around my charger cord and an available outlet in public are over! I think I could even go two days on a charge! 

I don't think I could go that long on mine, but it's definitely better than it was. I'm pleased with it, for sure. For $50, it was money well spent.

0 Likes
hornetnz

Good to see some extended batteries coming out, but it's too bad that it severly limits the possibility of using a standard snap-on case. :smileysad:

0 Likes
tim600sl
Contributor - Level 3
Awesome! Been waiting for extended battery since I got my incredible! No more carrying charger with me wherever I go!
0 Likes
iherbivore

And to think I had already worked out in my mind a means of casting an aluminum clip that I could use to hold together two sides of a USB cable that I would hang around my neck everywhere I went.   Guess I wont be needing that anymore.  ಠ_ಠ

0 Likes
dabubbakin
Contributor - Level 3

I'm a little desperate for a external case, and have a little time on my hands today, (day off).:smileyvery-happy:

Figured I have this useless case laying around why not try something.

I like to keep my phone looking good so I can sell it later down the road when I want to upgrade. So I need to take care of the screen and the sides.

The bottom is not too concerning to me because I have the original battery and door cover. I'll just sell the extended battery and door as a bonus.

Keep in mind I've never done this before, but I must say I'm pleased with the results. (My case was already a little beat up)

I didn't need any tools except for what I had:

Box Cutter, Dremel, Blue Tape, Sand Paper, Hour to burn, No Time to Wait for an Extended Battery Case.

Self Explanatory Steps...

Thats it.... 

Like I said it's a case just going to waste and I may as well take advantage of the protection it can give. It was FREE, a little tedious, but good for now. 

I'm set till the real one comes out.

0 Likes
y0diggity
Contributor - Level 2

Now THAT is nice. An excellent hack. Good job dabubbakin, I'm certainly impressed. It looks like something I'd see on a store shelf.

0 Likes
dabubbakin
Contributor - Level 3

Still waiting on that real case VZW lol

0 Likes