Droid Incredible TV Commercials
0solucky

First off Hello, just joined...

Did an online pre-order, on the 19th, (phone, case, and charger)  I don't expect the phone before the 29th.  I have on order a Zagg shield and a 16gb class 6 sd.

To the point: Has anyone seen any TV Spots with the Incredible and/or when do you think we will see them?

Regards,

0 Likes
Re: Droid Incredible TV Commercials
jenn571
Enthusiast - Level 3

I haven't seen anything yet on TV.  My early upgrade isn't until June, so I have to wait until I can order the phone :smileysurprised:(  At least it'll give my some time to review some casses and such.  I should ask my husband to look for any VZW commercials during the nfl draft. 

0 Likes
TheGreatOne
Master - Level 1

0solucky wrote:

First off Hello, just joined...

Did an online pre-order, on the 19th, (phone, case, and charger)  I don't expect the phone before the 29th.  I have on order a Zagg shield and a 16gb class 6 sd.

To the point: Has anyone seen any TV Spots with the Incredible and/or when do you think we will see them?

Regards,

I watch TV only sometimes and have not seen any commericals from Verizon directly about the Incredible. I have seen the Incrediable on TV though from a news station.The news report was talking about how it's the next android on Verizon and how it'll be out at the end of April.

0 Likes
y0diggity
Contributor - Level 2

Yeah, I was wondering the same thing the other day. Not one commercial so far. I remember the hype they used for the Moto Droid and was expecting something similar for the Incredible. Not that it matters much, but I love most gadget commercials. I DVR most of my tv so I can skip commercials but I often find myself stopping at the various cell provider commercials. I know, I know, I should really get a life. :smileyvery-happy:

0 Likes