Droid Incredible SD Card Specs
jdeb

Does the Droid Incredible utilize a Class 2 or Class 4 SD card? I just had my Sandisk 8gb card die on me (it was automatically removed from my phone). I have tried to load the SD card on mac and Windows platforms, but it isn't readable.

I am looking to buy a new one, but I want to ensure I am purchasing the correct type of SD card. I would prefer to not buy another Sandisk--any suggestions?

Also, has anyone heard anything regarding the 32gb causing issues? Or does any gb SD card work ok?

0 Likes
Re: Droid Incredible SD Card Specs
AZSALUKI
Legend

any class should work and it will take up to (but not higher than) a 32 gig card. it shouldn't be a problem.

0 Likes
Re: Droid Incredible SD Card Specs
hotwings45238

I have the full 206-page PDF of the HTC User Guide open here and page 202 full specs list verifies SD 2.0 compatible for the MicroSD expansion.

If you want an alternative to SanDisk I would look at PNY, Kingston, or Lexar.

Never tried a 32GB card so I cannot speak to that personally but the issue they had initially was where you could not properly format the 32GB card on the phone and to format it with computer first...Google admitted this was an issue.  Not sure if that has since been resolved.  Perhaps another user can expand upon that.

0 Likes