Droid Incredible Battery update!
MattSmith

Ok, I still don't have my droid but have no fear seidio is here!

Here is a link for an extended battery, I'm pretty sure it's rated at 1750 mAh instead of the 1500 included with

BUT WAIT THERE'S MORE!

They are also coming out with a 3500mAh Battery in the near future, and bet your behind I am grabbing one of those..

Says it will thicken your phone by Mm though. I'm sure anyone can handle Mm...

Last note, if you want an OEM battery; Verizon will offer a 2150 mAh battery ( But who knows when that will be)

They are having enough issues with the HTC Incredible, the last thing anyone wants to worry about is the battery

Good luck fellow Verizoners

Cheers!

Matt

0 Likes
Re: Droid Incredible Battery update!
onewithshadows

I posted it before, and ill post it again. Seidio sucks. Their batteries are typically only 80% or so of stated capacity. Check out batteryboss.org a 2 month old 1750mah Seidio was showing 1383mah. A lightly used 2 month 1750mah battery should be WAY higher than that. At a loss of about 1.3% capacity per month...yeah, something just isnt right. The OEM batteries however rated very upper 90's or 100% of stated capacity. Sad fact is, ebay no name batters, Mugen for sure, and Seidio all over claim what their batteries are capable of. I will be waiting for the 2150mah from HTC, because I know I will get 2150mah. However, if Seidio does come out with the 3500mah first...I will pick that up. As even 80% of claimed 3500 is going to be better than the 2150. You've been warned!

0 Likes
Re: Droid Incredible Battery update!
M3lton
Contributor - Level 1

Shadows, what did you use to be able to find out how many mAH your battery had?

I have a Seidio 1750 mAH battery in my Incredible and it's awesome! Lasts quite a bit longer than the stock battery.

But, what did you use to find out that info?

0 Likes