cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quisiste decir:
Highlighted

Droid Incredible 4G LTE won't connect to home wifi

Miembro

New phone won't connect to home wifi. It says connecting/authenticating but then always returns with "password is incorrect." The password is not incorrect, I used the same one to log in on another phone and on a laptop. Phone has successfully connected to and saved other wifi networks but not the home one.

¿Alguna sugerencia?

0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: Droid Incredible 4G LTE won't connect to home wifi

Asistencia al cliente

Parisrome24,
Let's get your new phone connected to your home wifi! Please try forgetting the home wifi network on the device, disable/enable wifi, add and test. What router/modem are you using? Tried WPA2 Personal security? Please share more details so I may further assist. Gracias.

Tominque_VZW
Please follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Highlighted

Miembro

The phone won't remember my home network so I can't make it forget it. I did disable/enable the wifi though and try to add my home network again but I got the same result. How do I try WPA2?

0 Likes
Highlighted

Asistencia al cliente

Parisrome24,

We really appreciate the details and everything you've done thus far. The biggest thing here is isolating issues between your phone and your home Wi-Fi. I've begun following you, please accept my request, follow back, and direct message your mobile number and billing password (or last four of your social if a password isn't present) so we can research further. Please know too you can contact us directly from an alternate line at 800-922-0204.

EvanO_VZW

Follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes