Droid Inc after two day use thumbs up
ghamden

It shows 58% after almost 13 hours of moderate use ( several phone calls some downloads numerous emails )

I have only had the phone for two days but i am very happy so far as stated on previous post i installed 2.2 as soon as i got the phone so i have no 2.1 experience

My quadrant score is 1292

speedtest speed 1.9 down 800 up

The screen has excellent resolution

touch screen sensitivity seems to be spot on

Good work HTC and Verizon

0 Likes
Re: Droid Inc after two day use thumbs up
AZSALUKI
Legend

yeah...it's dope! got mine a week after release and have not looked back! been great for 4 months and even better runnin froyo now!!!

0 Likes
Ambreezy
Contributor - Level 3

I'm glad you are enjoying your device and hope you will continue to enjoy the use of the device and its many functions that you have. We appreciate your business as a Verizon Wireless Customer.

0 Likes
y0diggity
Contributor - Level 2

I'm one of those guys who usually ends up paying full retail because I can't wait for my upgrade and I want the newest gadget. I can honestly say that with my Incredible, I haven't even been tempted to do so. My wife actually pointed that out to me a couple weeks ago. I hadn't even really thought about it, but then I rrealized it was true. My incredible is the first phone I've had in a loooong time that's kept my attention for this amount of time and I have no intentions of upgrading anytime soon. Like AZSALUKI, I've had mine since the launch.

But there are some new things coming later this year/early next year that have me interested, so who knows... :smileywink:

0 Likes
glaundry

My dinc and the verizon network are serving me perfectly.  Very happy with my device and the new Android 2.2 update was seamless.

0 Likes
AZSALUKI
Legend

yeah...this should hold me over until i can get something very similar, but with a front facing cam. but even then, i may as well wait until some family members get one also because video call is kind of pointless unless some of my other family can do it as well. so i figure i could actually have this same device for over a year (which is not typical of me either).

0 Likes