Droid 3 suddenly can't access internet?
erikab

Yesterday my phone was getting great internet service, but it ran out of battery and when I plugged it in and turned it back on, I got no internet connection. Today is the same, I get no internet connection unless I have wifi. I've had 3-4 bars of service all day today but the internet still doesn't work, when earlier the internet would work even if I had 1 or 2 bars. I have rebooted it multiple times, done battery pulls, took almost everything out of the back of the phone and put it back together, deleted every app that I don't need, played around with all the settings in the "Wireless and Networks" tab and nothing has worked. I would prefer to not have to do hard reset so does anyone have anything else for me to try? I'm dying over here!

Thanks.

0 Likes
Re: Droid 3 suddenly can't access internet?
StreetDocRN
Champion - Level 1

Hi,

I am sorry to hear about your problem with your Droid 3.  This problem seems to pop up once in a while.  Try the following:

On your device, go to the phone dialer

Click: ##PROGRAM using the screen

Press send key

Then type spc code of 000000

Then goto Data Call Settings

Make sure "data call enabled" is checked.

This has seemed to work for a few users in getting back their network connection.  Let me know if this works for you.

Doc

0 Likes
erikab

Hey, thanks for the reply. I went and checked and it said Data Call was

checked. I tried turning it off and on but it still didn't work.

On Mar 24, 2012 5:59 AM, "StreetDocRN" <community@verizonwireless.com>

0 Likes
StreetDocRN
Champion - Level 1

Hi,

Sorry the above help did not resolve your problem.  Other than resetting your device, you may try going by a Verizon Wireless store and see if there is a problem with your device.  Perhaps they can get it going for you.  Sorry I was not able to help you much.

Doc

0 Likes