Droid 2 Global Text Hyperlink??
PopDogg

Hello all,As I was texting today I accidentally created a blue live Hyperlink in my message??Now that I know this is possible I cannot seem to re-create this action?? I have tried everything I can think of like typing www. or http, or just typing anything.com or .net,which is how it seemed to happen when I did it the 1st time it worked??  the link i created was a mistake i was typing the term  "Figures as in it figures....so it was like this   Figures then i ended with a period and was writing the next part which was to begin with im ... and what came up was a live blue hyperlink that said  "Fugures.im"     ???   So can anyone tell me how I did this and how to insert hyperlinks at will in a text message?? I cant find any info on how to do this but it is definitely possible!!   Thank you!!   

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Droid 2 Global Text Hyperlink??
Not applicable

Hi! Welcome to the community forum!

To answer your question, I tried to create a hyperlink on my text messaging on the Android device.  It did not create the hyperlink until I sent it and it showed in the conversation thread.  Please try to type out a hyperlink like you normally would, like www.google.com, then hit SEND.  This should then create the hyperlink.   

Hope this helps!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Droid 2 Global Text Hyperlink??
Not applicable

Hi! Welcome to the community forum!

To answer your question, I tried to create a hyperlink on my text messaging on the Android device.  It did not create the hyperlink until I sent it and it showed in the conversation thread.  Please try to type out a hyperlink like you normally would, like www.google.com, then hit SEND.  This should then create the hyperlink.   

Hope this helps!

0 Likes