Do you see this phone while out and about
budone
Legend

I am wondering, for as many Incredibles that have been purchased, I have yet to see any other person about town with one.

0 Likes
Re: Do you see this phone while out and about
NekoSaru
Contributor - Level 3

Three in my office have the DINC (two ordered at launch) , and maybe for other have the Moto Droid.

Various Android phones from all carries at work.

0 Likes
TheGreatOne
Master - Level 1

Haven't seen people with the Incredible,but then again I really don't look at the other people's phones closely. The droid phones looks similiar to my T-mobile phone. Hard to tell what is what.

0 Likes
Kle0408

I have yet to see 1. I know i am going to be the first in my office to have one (whenever i finally receive it). As far as really out and about nope havent seen 1 there either. I have however seen the iphone 4 (my best friend got it) and i wasnt too impressed. As for know still waiting on my golden ticket (my email with shipping confirmation.)

0 Likes
AZSALUKI
Legend

keep in mind that they sold 200,000 in the first few days. the iphone4 sold 1.7 million. now if you look for androids in general....then yes, i see them everywhere. but for now they are mostly moto droids and the htc eris. this phone was immediately and phones were received in batches, here and there, in may and june. it's still relatively new. but i've seen other droids (that started selling at the end of 09) all over the place. and like one post said.....many of them look so similar that by the time you throw a case on them, you can't tell, unless you actually go up and play with them. just go to the htc site and view all of their phones. their are prolly a dozen that look the same if you put them in a case.

0 Likes
fezzik
Contributor - Level 3

I see an incredible everywhere I go.  Or well everywhere that it isn't in my pocket cause I can't see in my pocket most of the time. 

0 Likes
budone
Legend

LOL, I KNEW someone would eventually say that! :smileyvery-happy:

0 Likes