Re: Did they take down Incredible ship date thread?
juragi114

OMG they must have taken it down cause it's not here. They must of got tired of seeing how they r treating their customers LOL. But just want to let you all know I FINALLY got my tracking info will be here 7/7 ( ordered 6/9) so much for 2 day shipping, it shipped today out of Ontario Ca i'm in central CA they could of upgraded me to overnight for my troubles.

0 Likes
zacho96

i ordered mine on the ninth and all i get more {word filter avoidance} delayed notices and it makes me mad that people ordering befor me or on the same day are getting there phone's befor me. Its like Verizon, Truly cares of no more than the money. do people realy only amount the piles of **bleep** with wallets to them?

0 Likes
juragi114

i felt the same way 6/9 orders been going out for like 2 days already i think we are probably last in line. Hang in you'll get your soon!

0 Likes
zacho96

i probably wont even get my phone now, i am leaving state for over a weak tomarrow and i wont be there to get my phone from the mail, go figure

0 Likes
tr1kst4nce

From what I can tell they almost do what's called a throttling technique.  Much like companies such as netflix and all those do... newer customers get quicker and better service to create the illusion of how good Verizon is, while those of us who are tenured customers, having been with them awhile, get poor service because they figure "they've been with us this long so they'll stay".

Trust me... they got the phones... they just don't want to move any faster to ship them or pay their people OT to get them shipped out... it wouldn't be cost efficient.  But they do have the phones, even though the customer service reps blame HTC for not making them fast enough.  Yet podunk towns with best buys are getting them no problem.

0 Likes
NekoSaru
Contributor - Level 3

It was moved to the new DROID section.

http://community.vzw.com/t5/DROID-Incredible-by-HTC/Droid-incredible-ship-date/td-p/197717

Theres a topic by one of the mods saying topics are being moved around.

0 Likes
GARYGNU74

Relax people - the world (or VZ) is not always out to get you.

VZ is just re-organizing Blogs and topics to go with...

:smileywink:

0 Likes