Dead Screen
doc07

After the new 2.2 update I experience a whole new phone.....A completely black screen. Oh, the phone works as well as all the other features but you just can't see it. You can't dial out or check out any of the cool apps. I'm not sure if this is because of the new update but it sounds as if this has many pitfalls. Verizon is sending me a new DROID but what is going on here? I sure hope they send me an updated phone like the DROID 2 or X. I doubt that they will but has anyone else have this happen?

0 Likes
Re: Dead Screen
willanaya
Contributor - Level 3

doc07 wrote:

After the new 2.2 update I experience a whole new phone.....A completely black screen. Oh, the phone works as well as all the other features but you just can't see it. You can't dial out or check out any of the cool apps. I'm not sure if this is because of the new update but it sounds as if this has many pitfalls. Verizon is sending me a new DROID but what is going on here? I sure hope they send me an updated phone like the DROID 2 or X. I doubt that they will but has anyone else have this happen?

more than likely they will send you a refurbished Droid phone. it's like new, just not sold as one.  unless they told you that they were going to send you a Droid 2 or something. but keep your fingers crossed.

did you try a battery pull? the power of a battery pull is all too great.

0 Likes