DROID X2 won't turn on
ERINIVICTORIA

I love my smart phone for multiple uses including calls, GPS, and getting information from colleagues and my boss.

The past 24 hours my phone will not turn on. It died yesterday and I need it for it's main purpose, communication.

In the past month, it fully died once, and it took hours to finally turn back on. Twice last week, if I turned it off, it took hours to turn back on. I constantly take out the battery, carefully, and place it back it on. I am so outraged that my phone has turned against me.

Please let me know if there is a RESET button. I am in the Downtown Cleveland area where no Verizon store seems to be and obtaining information is crucial in work.

0 Likes
Re: DROID X2 won't turn on
soulsearch72

My DroidX died on my yesterday. I'm trying to get it to charge now. Smiley Sad I feel your pain.

0 Likes
ERINIVICTORIA

It is fully charged. There is no reason it shouldn't turn back on when I press the power button. 24 hours is bit ridiculous for a "quality" product.

0 Likes
LatachaM_VZW
Verizon Employee

Hello ERINIVICTORIA,

I know it can be upsetting to have content in your phone that you need to access, but cannot. I wanted to make sure your device had powered back on. If not, please try troubleshooting your device in safe mode by visiting the link below:

http://support.verizonwireless.com/clc/devices/knowledge_base.html?id=43641

Let me know if your device is working, or if this link helps.

Thanks,

LatachaM_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes