Re: DROID Bionic No Data Connection
jsmith99
Enthusiast - Level 1
Jaysonol
Enthusiast - Level 3

Thanks for the update.  I guess this makes sense, or at least a plausible explantion.  But my Bionic was working just fine until 2 months ago, so I wonder if it's becuase the network is now saturated with more and more LTE phones coming online everyday, that it can't handle the increased authentication requests.

Too bad 90% of most Verizon employees aren't aware of this.  I fear that my 9 month old Bionic will see no love anytime soon. I'm even losing hope for ICS.

0 Likes
rexsichic
Enthusiast - Level 3

Has anyone else noticed an improvement within the last week, maybe less? I've had no issues lately, at least when I have used something data related. I don't know what it's been doing when I'm not using it of course. I am in central FL. I haven't had any update notifications, and it says my phone is up to date.

0 Likes
Toddmitchell7
Enthusiast - Level 1

I am in Seattle and have the same issue - I called Verizon and got a $75 data refund for the last several months, but I am still not happy and the data is still not working.  Does anyone know a good attorney that can help us return our phones and get a full ($200 or so) refund for a phone that does not work?  We can issue a class action lawsuit if Verizon is not willing to cooperate.  Anyone else agree with me?

FWH
Enthusiast - Level 3

Maybe this  might be our answer. Read this article put out my Motorola.

http://phandroid.com/2012/09/05/motorola-promises-developer-phones-jelly-bean-and-an-incentive-for-t...

0 Likes
DROID Bionic No Data Connection
FWH
Enthusiast - Level 3

Finally this morning I received the ICS update. Wow it's amazing! Solid 4G LTE signal. The phone is now soooo much quicker. Everything working great. Sorry to hear from so many other Bionic owners that are having issues with their phones. Hopefully they will all be corrected.

0 Likes