Cant see video image when transfered to computer, only hear sound...help!
ngilles1

Anyone had this issue?  I have like 20 videos on my SD card that when I transfer them onto my PC they only have sound, no image.  All the rest of my videos are fine....any ideas on what to do to fix this?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Cant see video image when transfered to computer, only hear sound...help!
DionM_VZW
Verizon Employee

Hello there ngilles1! Thanks for bringing this concern to the VZW Community! Typically, what you're experiencing occurs when the file you're attempting to utilize is not supported by the client. In other words, if you're trying to use a media player that cannot support the media files that are on your SD card, it will only allow audio, not video. I recommend checking the media player application you're using on your computer to make sure it is able to play these file formats. Thanks again!!

DionM_VZW

Follow Us on Twitter! www.twitter.com/vzwsupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Cant see video image when transfered to computer, only hear sound...help!
DionM_VZW
Verizon Employee

Hello there ngilles1! Thanks for bringing this concern to the VZW Community! Typically, what you're experiencing occurs when the file you're attempting to utilize is not supported by the client. In other words, if you're trying to use a media player that cannot support the media files that are on your SD card, it will only allow audio, not video. I recommend checking the media player application you're using on your computer to make sure it is able to play these file formats. Thanks again!!

DionM_VZW

Follow Us on Twitter! www.twitter.com/vzwsupport

0 Likes