Can't scroll in FB
Soly29
Contributor - Level 1

Is anyone having this problem? When I'm in FB I can't scroll down no matter which way I put my phone. Also if I'm using FB from the Browser I can't type anything?  I've already done 2 hard resets since the upgrade to Froyo and haven't  had any luck with this issue.

Thanks

0 Likes
Re: Can't scroll in FB
deeregirl85

I have the same problem.  I ticks me off because its a pain in the butt.

0 Likes
Soly29
Contributor - Level 1
Its very annoying and i'm fed up already. The X overall is a great phone but it seems that the things I use the most is where I'm having the most issues; texting, camera & facebook.
0 Likes
davidsdroidx
What facebook app are you referring to? The one from the market or browser? I myself have had this occur in the browser, but not the crappy facebook for android app :smileyhappy: Also if your on the browser and not on mobile or touch site it is a pain to try and type, but this wasn't just on the droid x for me i had it happen with my g1 and cliq also so its not the phone. I have no problems with my camera or texting have you done a master reset sense the update. I do one after all the updates and if you use home replacement i heard you should uninstall before updating.
0 Likes
Soly29
Contributor - Level 1
I can't type when I'm in the browser and I can't scroll down when im in the crappy fb for android lol. I've down 2 master resets and nothing works. My pictures are horrible unless I set the camera on 3mp and my texts are all out of order. Im going to try one more time to see.
0 Likes
davidsdroidx
Well i do know its a known issue about the texts being out of order and there going to fix w/ update but who knows when. U can use handsent app from the market to fix. With the facebook issue when on the browser its not just the droid x its with other phones as well. I never have the scrolling problems on the pos android fb app, just browser.
0 Likes