Calendar question
Kitten_Call
I will give this a try - if no answer no prob. I am using the droid calendar which auto links with google (yes!) I have the holiday function but would really like the moon phases on my calendar (as most calendars do) Tried a search and despite a few dead end bites (try it..nothing) I gave up. Ok - another note? If you know of a calendar that provides daily major planetary aspects - even better Yep us kittens in CA are a bit cosmic at times......but not as much as the cows - lol. Thanks Puurr
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Calendar question
logicman
Contributor - Level 3

Which link can't you find? The Calendar link is right above the Gmail logo in the upper left corner. Settings is on the upper right just past where it displays your email address.Right under Calendar Settings you should see links for General, Calendars, Mobile Setup and Labs. Click Calendars. About half way down the screen on the right you should see a link for Browse interesting calendars. Under Interesting calendars you should see links for Holidays, Sports and More. Click More. Phases of the moon will be one of the options listed.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
tsauter
Contributor - Level 2

I dont know if there is a calander that show that suff but there are apps. You can try downloading Moon Phase from the market, it is in the reference section.

0 Likes
logicman
Contributor - Level 3

Go to your Gmail account  from your PC's browser and click the Calendar link. Click Settings. Click the Calendars tab. Click Browse interesting calendars. Click the More tab. There is a Phases of the Moon option you can subscribe to. Not sure, if this will show up on the calendar on your phone, though.

[Update} - I tried it and text entries do appear on the phone's calendar showing the phases of the moon.

0 Likes
Kitten_Call
Hey guys - did both. Have the app but want in caledar The google option? Tried many times but unable to find the link to it , go round and round. Try it...if you can find how it downloads let me know. No actual link. I will try again on my. PC maybe it changed since I last checked. Otherwise I appreciate the effort - lol. A whole new take on interesting calendars (smile) I will keep you abridged Puurrr
0 Likes
logicman
Contributor - Level 3

Which link can't you find? The Calendar link is right above the Gmail logo in the upper left corner. Settings is on the upper right just past where it displays your email address.Right under Calendar Settings you should see links for General, Calendars, Mobile Setup and Labs. Click Calendars. About half way down the screen on the right you should see a link for Browse interesting calendars. Under Interesting calendars you should see links for Holidays, Sports and More. Click More. Phases of the moon will be one of the options listed.

0 Likes
elnorte24

doesnt show my sports teams on my droid.

0 Likes
Kitten_Call

Update

You were quite correct. I added the moon phases and sunrise sunset. Just had to do it on my PC. Cannot set it up via mobile. Thanks again for your thorough reply

Puurr

0 Likes