I am not having my additional calendars (sports teams, etc) sync from google calendar after the 2.2 update. I have gone to the calendar list and tried to update and they will not. I removed the calendars in google and tried to re-sync and they do not show up at all. When I try to add a calendar on DInc, the screen does not let me add.
Does anyone have this issue or a solution?
Are any of them subscribed calendars or are they all local? I only have one subscribed calendar that shows up on my phone now, the other three are all MIA.
The easiest way will be to go into your settings and disable then re-enable the sync that way you will only have one account of each event. The instructions are listed below:
1. From home screen hit menu and go to settings.
2. In settings go to Accounts and Sync
3. Turn off the background update and autosync.
4. Go back to main settings menu and go to Applications.
5. Go into manage applications.
6. Press menu button again and select Filter and then All.
7. Find Calendar and select it and delete all data (it will warn you about losing all files just hit OK).
8. Do the same for Calendar Storage.
9. Go back to main Settings menu and scroll down to Date and time.
10. Turn off Automatic and then set date to January 1st 2009 and hit set.
11. Wait a second and make sure date remains set to the date you selected. Luego
select Date again and select your desired date
12. Power off device for 1 minute. Then Power back on.
13. Go back into Settings menu and select Accounts and sync.
14. Select the Calendar to sync and then go into calendar to ensure its all there.
15. Once it is you can then safely turn on auto time and date again and let all apps
auto update in background.
Hope this helps.
This still doesn't work and in fact loses my Exchange calendar when I try to remove it from the calendar display. I still have no way to add a subscribed calendar to the Incredible after the update.