Bluetooth problems
lex22
Enthusiast - Level 2

I'm at my wits end with this phone.  This is like my 5th or 6th Droid.  The latest has been flaky but I've been trying to live it but this week the bluetooth has been giving me fits.  Lately, only about half my calls actually connect through bluetooth.  Yesterday, the Droid crashed and rebooted in the middle of a call.  This morning, my first call did not connect.  I turned on and off the bluetooth and was able to make the call.  On the very next call (an incoming one), the call connected and then the bluetooth just stopped working.  I turned it on and off, but never could get my bluetooth system to even make contact with the phone.  So an entire commute with no ability to communicate.

At lunch today, I was able to get it to work, but this is getting ridiculous.  Especially since I've been through so many of these things.

Anyone have any idea how to fix this?

0 Likes
Re: Bluetooth problems
OsheaG
Contributor - Level 2

It sounds like this could be a problem with your Bluetooth device.  Just to make sure it is not a phone issue I would like for you to do a battery pull.  

• Power the device off.
  • Remove the battery.
  • Let the device sit for 15 seconds.
  • Replace the battery.
  • Power the device on.
  • Now connect your bluetooth.

0 Likes
lex22
Enthusiast - Level 2

this made no difference.

0 Likes
current_user

OsheaG wrote:

It sounds like this could be a problem with your Bluetooth device.  Just to make sure it is not a phone issue I would like for you to do a battery pull.  

• Power the device off.
  • Remove the battery.
  • Let the device sit for 15 seconds.
  • Replace the battery.
  • Power the device on.
  • Now connect your bluetooth.

Hello,

I am having similar problem the moto droid is not recognizing any devise - it did recognize a devise before, but not now.  I am trying to pair the moto droid to a plantrinics 925.  I removed and replaced the battery - still not able to recognize.

0 Likes