Average waiting time for X
XFan1234

I ordered my X in-store on 8/7. I have not received my email yet but was wondering what the average waiting time is to receive the phone? Thanks!

Tags (1)
0 Likes
Re: Average waiting time for X
MsDroidX
Contributor - Level 2

What was the predicted ship date for your phone when you ordered it? 

0 Likes
MarkLively

It took 5 business days after order was placed - got in on 8/04,

0 Likes
TheGreatOne
Master - Level 1

This thread should be some help---->When you got Droid X

0 Likes
JoeBobHarris
Enthusiast - Level 3

You know, supposedly the Droid X is in high demand. Yet, when I'm out and about at restaurants etc., I can't say I have seen a Droid X.

You see a LOT of that really cool looking 4 phone from you know who, and occasionally even a Moto Droid or HTC Incredible. It's not like I would miss that 4.3" screen! Just wondering how many of these devices they are actually producing?

0 Likes
HistoryNutToo

I ordered my X on line on the 6th got my e-mail the 13th will be delivered by 17th can't wait.I

0 Likes
TheGreatOne
Master - Level 1

JoeBobHarris wrote:

You know, supposedly the Droid X is in high demand. Yet, when I'm out and about at restaurants etc., I can't say I have seen a Droid X.

You see a LOT of that really cool looking 4 phone from you know who, and occasionally even a Moto Droid or HTC Incredible. It's not like I would miss that 4.3" screen! Just wondering how many of these devices they are actually producing?

My guess would be a lot of Droid X's are being released. This was an interesting article I read...."About 200,000 smartphones based on Google's Android operating system   are sold every day, CEO Eric Schmidt said on Wednesday, underscoring the strong challenge to rivals like Apple's iPhone." Full Story

0 Likes
gtarmn
ordered online 8/1, received 8/10
0 Likes
morticia74

I ordered mine on a Saturday and was told I would have it by Tuesday. I got it by Tuesday - of the next week...

0 Likes
emory1975

I ordered mine on 8/2 and was told that it would ship by 8/18.  I got it on 8/10 much to my surprise.  Haven't seen too many droid x phones out there either. 

Amy

0 Likes