Arrgghh!
dawnlittled

I must have said arrgghh! 50 times a day in the last 6 months because of the NOT SO Incredible 2.  It started with one portion of my touchscreen going completely lifeless, then another. Then it would type absolute nonsense in text messages, calendar entries, contact entries, etc  Took it to VWZ store and after the associate did a number of different things, including contacting VWZ to get it to work, it was still not functioning properly.  I asked the associate if I could get an early upgrade because the device was barely functional and was told NO, I had to buy a brand new smartphone at full price.  Riiiggght.  So I borrowed a friend's old phone for a few days but it wasn't going to cut it so I went back to my ****  I2.  Now that I only have 30 days left until VWZ is kind enough to let me upgrade my barely functioning device it has decided to randomly power down.  This is not just a personal phone, it's used for business and I have missed a number of calls and texts.  Not that it matters because I really can't answer calls, make calls, or respond to texts in a timely manner anyway.  I've contacted VWZ via email with no response at all.  I made it clear then that I only wanted to upgrade to a fully functional smartphone (Definitely Not HTC) and that I would absolutely extend my contract.  Of course, VWZ is far to busy to respond so now I'm thinking AT&T would prefer to have my business. 

Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator

0 Likes