App missing from app tray
LightheartAl

A few days ago Google Sky Maps (cool app) updated itself and then disappeared from my App Tray.  It's still on the phone and I can see it via Manage Applications.  How do I get it to relist on the AppTray?

TIA

Al

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: App missing from app tray
Wildman
Legend

Are you running stock launcher or 3rd party launcher, I know launcher pro has a option to hide apps from the tray.  If you are using stock launcher and app isnt in list try restarting the phone or uninstall update through program menu and restart and then reinstall the update from market.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Wildman
Legend

Are you running stock launcher or 3rd party launcher, I know launcher pro has a option to hide apps from the tray.  If you are using stock launcher and app isnt in list try restarting the phone or uninstall update through program menu and restart and then reinstall the update from market.

0 Likes
mwspera1

I had the same problem. I also had other apps' icons disappearing. Advanced Task Killer was to blame. Once uninstalled, everything came back.

Good Luck,

Mike

0 Likes
Wildman
Legend

I really do know how a task killer can cause icons to vanishing, the links on the launcher is only a shortcut to a application and isnt a app running, the only way I can see this is if the app unregister the app from the system and I do not see ATK having that much access clearance..   I have been using ATK fro day one and never heard or had this issue reported.

0 Likes