All of my ICONS have disappeared from all my scenes?
amchamp

My icons are gone!!!  The only thing left are my wallpapers for each of my scenes.  I have turned the phone off and on several times and have removed the battery twice.  Help

0 Likes
Re: All of my ICONS have disappeared from all my scenes?
Wildman
Legend

Are you using the stock launcher or a 3rd party app? 

0 Likes
amchamp

I have no idea???   how do i check?

0 Likes
amchamp

Wallpaper is changing without my intervention??? Phone is acting really weird, maybe a virus?

Pages taking longer to launch.

0 Likes
dabubbakin
Contributor - Level 3

Can you still launch apps from the app drawer or are they gone too? Not that thats a fix im just trying to figure out whats going on. Give a little more details because without a visual its hard to figure out whats happening.

0 Likes
AnthonyTa_VZW
Verizon Employee

Thanks Community members for the great feedback and suggestions, and thanks for posting amchamp!

I see you have tried a number of troubleshooting steps to resolve the icon issue on your Incredible.  I am here to help!

Just a few questions to find the specific cause...

Are you using the preloaded scenes and wallpapers that come with the phone, or have you downloaded any other 3rd party scene & wallpaper applications?  If so, please remove the applications and power cycle the device to see if your icons reappear.  Also, have you installed an Antivirus Free application onto your device?  This particular application has been known to cause these types of symptoms on android devices.  It is suggested to remove this application as well.

Please let me know if this works out for you.

0 Likes