Re: 4G dropping to 3G
yrrobinson

This was posted over a year ago.  So, what's the answer?  Is there an answer??  My data drops out DAILY with no rhyme or reason, irrespective of my location or what sites I'm visiting.  I'm paying for a service that I can only use SOME of the time.  What kind of business is that?

0 Likes
bmcmen1638

Nathang, this happens all the time with my devices and in my area where we get 5 bars which makes no sense at all. When it is on the 4G LTE mode the speed is stellar and then it will switch to 3G within an hour or so. So after pulling slower speeds I reset the device or turn it off and then I get the 4G LTE again, this is something I do in the evenings at least 2 to 3 times, and Heaven forbid I should be streaming something that always makes the process very interesting. The funny thing is I get more bars on the 4G side than I do on the 3G side of the coin. Also it seems to freeze up sometimes when switching to 3G which makes the device unusable and the one device I use frequently has already been replaced by Verizon being I was told it was defective. Also the older the devices get, the worse it gets which adds more intrigue into the equation. It truly does seem that 1+1 does equal 11 in our scenarios where it should equal 2.

0 Likes
danceinside23
Enthusiast - Level 2

This post is over a year old, and I'm STILL stuck with a crappy phone. Just curious as to when Charge users will be able to switch them out for something that works...

0 Likes