Re: 4G LTE Signal goes white and data connection lost
appman

Same here gamer.  My phone has worked flawlessly for over a year.. until about 2 weeks ago.  I went through multiple calls with Verizon, then was directed to Motorola which tried a few things.  Of course each time the 4G came back on for anywhere from a couple of hours, to half-day, then would start dropping again.

ICS has been running perfectly since installed, so either hang in there for Verizon to push it out, or flash the latest "Leaked" version yourself.  (Note: The leak will disable future Over-The-Air updates until it's patched once the official update is released)

0 Likes
Aggie94
Enthusiast - Level 2

Citizen

What is the "clear the cache partition" procedure?

Thanks a ton!

0 Likes
B33
Legend

To clear the System Cache for the Bionic Follow these Instructions

Step 1: power your bionic down

Step 2: hold volume up, down, and power simultaneously

Step 3: use the volume down to navigate to "recovery," use volume up to select

Step 4: you will get a screen with a triangle with an exclamation point, next to an Android. Press volume up and down simultaneously

Step 5: use the volume rocker to navigate to "wipe cache" and use the power button to select.

Step 6: after it has finished, use the volume rocker to navigate to "reboot system now" and use the power button to select.

0 Likes
Aggie94
Enthusiast - Level 2

Can you give me some credentials so I know you are not giving me directions that will brick my phone?  Sorry, but I don't do anything like rooting, so not very familiar with what is safe and what's not.

Thanks for your help!

0 Likes
B33
Legend

This will not brick the Phone i use the same Method on my Razr Maxx at least once a Month and it is NO WAY SHAPE OR FORM Rooting you are simply clearing the Cache if you call Customer Service and ask them they can help you go threw this process as Well..  1-800-922-0204 Option 3 Tech Services.. 

0 Likes
Aggie94
Enthusiast - Level 2

Thanks a ton!  I'll try it tonight.

0 Likes
B33
Legend

Okie Doke..Smiley Happy b

0 Likes
ubm0158
Contributor - Level 1

Why is this even necessary?

..•/\•..

//

//

0 Likes
carvava
Enthusiast - Level 2

My issues have been resolved and resolved well!

My BIONIC was replaced with the RAZR MAXX.  I am not in a new contract and I am still in my unlimited plan. Everything is running great now and I am happy it all turned out well.

IMO, After speaking with Verizon, ICS is NOT coming to the BIONIC.

0 Likes
Gmancometh
Enthusiast - Level 3

This isn't a permanent fix to the issue. I've had to clear the cache 3 times in the past day. ICS can't come soon enough.

0 Likes