Re: 4G LTE Signal goes white and data connection lost
Another_Dave
Enthusiast - Level 2

From Home Screen:

Push Menu (the "4 squares" icon at bottom left of screen)

Push Settings

Push Wireless & networks

Uncheck Airplane mode

Done

Path ought to be same as my Bionic, if not sorry I goofed. Also there may be a widget you may have that can control connections including Airplane.

PS: You may follow Mr4G's advice as well, as both of these paths will work.

0 Likes
Another_Dave
Enthusiast - Level 2

How do you like ICS?

TGZee
Enthusiast - Level 1

Yes, Me as well... Since the.905 update first I noticed that my texting would fail the first time but go when I resent. Then a little later I realized that the 4G & network in general would fail... everything from games & app's lose internet connection to Google Play everything loses connection. This is BS!!!!! First there was a problem with the Bionic when it was the flagship model having issues with the 4G connectivity. then after several months it was fixed and working as advertised. AWESOME!!!

Now, after trying to push this crappy share everything plan which is utter trash, they break my phone again...  VERIZON Get your crap together. I've been a loyal customer for over 8 years. As of late I think I'd rather be a MetroPCS customer... and don't get me wrong they are crap too but at least I'm wouldn't be paying them almost $300/mo. for said crap...

Get the HINT... yes I'm very upset!!! Pissed actually

Mr4G
Enthusiast - Level 3

Watch the forum mods they're pulling posts like these down left and right. I agree with you though, I updated mine to the leak and it works great.

BigDirty1

I just started having the same problem with my Bionic here in Chicago just a few days ago.  Never a problem before.  Does anyone have a solution for this?

0 Likes
EricB
Enthusiast - Level 2

Get Verizon to admit they screwed it up as part of the new market turn up .

0 Likes
BluJay75
Enthusiast - Level 2

I like it so far.   There are some things I don't care for, seems like smaller font size, etc.  But overall good.  The best part is that it fixes the trouble with the data connection that ALL Bionic users are experiencing across the country!  Ridiculous why VzW and Motorola didn't push ICS to the Bionic users first since they were up and running before RAZR users!  (Removed content to comply with VZW Community ToS).

Message was edited by: Community Coordinator

0 Likes
TGZee
Enthusiast - Level 1

Well, BigDirty1, I had this problem for a few months when I first got the Bionic which was the day it was released. This went on for about 3 months. Then an update came out and it was fixed. I for once loved my Bionic. A few weeks ago another update came out “The infamous .905. It screwed up my phone again. I accepted the update cuz I thought it was ice cream sandwich. Boy, was I wrong. Anyway I gave Verizon a few weeks to realize that the update they release d was broken and expected an immediate fix. Not only was it not fixed, they didn’t even acknowledge there was a problem. I went on forums to find hundreds of people complaining about this problem, yet tech support claimed no-one has heard anything… I can’t believe that the moderators of the forums don’t tell anyone about all the commotion going on in there that “hmm, there might be a problem that we need to address”. Anyway, you have a few options…

1. If you are pretty technically oriented, you can Do a google search for “droid bionic 902 update download” ( There is approximately a 77% success rate on doing this.) NOTE: not for the lite hearted, it’s pretty technical.
  2. Complain vigorously with Verizon, After doing so they offered me a replacement phone, Droid Razor, Samsung  Galaxy Nexus, or Droid charge.

I hope this helps…

0 Likes
nucklehead123
Enthusiast - Level 2

they offered to send me another bionic "which she highly doubted would be of any use.." 

0 Likes
Ramin747
Enthusiast - Level 1

Same problem in West Bloomfield, MI....VERIZON needs to get on the ball, admit to it and fix it.

0 Likes