2GB memory card with Dinc???
tr1kst4nce

I have 3 friends that got their phones, 2 today and 1 yesterday (for those of you wondering, 1 ordered 6/13 and the other 2 6/14), and 2 that got their stoday got 2GB cards, and the one who got theirs yesterday didn't.  Even though the advertisement on this site for the Dinc shows under the accessories tab that a 2GB card is included.

I was just wondering, if anybody else has been getting the card or not and when they purchased/received.

I purchased 6/9 and my phone is due here Friday.  Mine better have a card.

0 Likes
Re: 2GB memory card with Dinc???
dabubbakin
Contributor - Level 3
Pre ordered mine and had it by April 27th. The whole SD card thing came up weeks later and vzw sent me one out of the blue a few days later. Mine was a special circumstance but I wouldn't be surprised if it ships separately. The 2 gig card is enough to get you by but long-term too small. 2 gigs are really cheap, go buy one before your delivery date just in case, then return it when yours arrives? But if I were you I'd go buy a 8 gig or higher anyways. I gave my 2 gig away.
0 Likes
tr1kst4nce

Well, granted, 2GB isn't much at all, but it's the principle of the thing.  Getting everything you're promised. 

0 Likes
dabubbakin
Contributor - Level 3

This is the card you'll get.

You are correct, it's the fact that you should get one. 

I do recommend getting something like this. 

I got mine back in April and couldn't be happier. It's expensive because it's a class 6 but I think you can get a 16gig class 2 card for around 35-40 bucks. 

I'm waiting for the 32 gig cards to drop in price... they're crazy expensive!

0 Likes
NekoSaru
Contributor - Level 3

• Limited Introductory Offer: 2 GB MicroSD Card

While it is limited, you would expect that as long as it is still posted on the order site, it would still be included. I would hope it was only a packing error but it may also be hard for him to prove it didn't have one in the box. Random thought, but have him check the card slot to see if by some odd occurance, it's in there.

0 Likes