cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:

Re: Welcome to the Verizon Community - Introduce yourself

Pool_Shark1
Miembro

It did not.

When I tried the reset my password link it never sent the email.

I tried again and it said and still says the password for that email address can't be reset on the community. 

Using the my Verizon login the only option was to create a community account, it would not allow me to use my original one because it's in use, but it's mine.

Although I have created a new community ID in my profile it has my old email address, which I did not enter.

So it sort of knows it's me but not completely.

0 Me gusta

Ann154
Expert

I'm not sure if the Admins or Mods will see these posts until Tuesday because of the weekend. Perhaps they can sort it out then. 

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Me gusta

Pool_Shark1
Miembro

Bumping for assistance or maybe point me in the right direction to someone who can help.

0 Me gusta

jav6

Well, @Pool_Shark1 , as the title of this thread says, 'Introduce yourself'.  If you want help/assistance, maybe you should start a thread in another area of the Forum?  This 'Welcome to the Verizon Community - Introuduce Yourself' in 'Community Announcements' might not get as much attention as other areas with specific thread titles.

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
0 Me gusta

Ann154
Expert

@Pool_Shark1 wrote:

Bumping for assistance or maybe point me in the right direction to someone who can help.

Considering the OP and the first two replies are by the Admins of the community, I had hoped they would continue to read the replies to this thread. Perhaps I was too optimistic. 

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

Pool_Shark1
Miembro

@jav6 wrote:

Well, @Pool_Shark1 , as the title of this thread says, 'Introduce yourself'.  If you want help/assistance, maybe you should start a thread in another area of the Forum?  This 'Welcome to the Verizon Community - Introuduce Yourself' in 'Community Announcements' might not get as much attention as other areas with specific thread titles.

Perhaps you didn't see "or point me in the direction of someone who can help".

0 Me gusta

jav6

I saw it.   Didn't think I needed to POINT IT OUT:Forum Pointer.jpg

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
0 Me gusta

Ann154
Expert

@jav6 wrote:

I saw it.   Didn't think I needed to POINT IT OUT:Forum Pointer.jpg

Actually Username issues are better handled in the Suggestions for this Community space. 

Pool_Shark1
Miembro

@Ann154 wrote:

@Pool_Shark1 wrote:

Considering the OP and the first two replies are by the Admins of the community, I had hoped they would continue to read the replies to this thread. Perhaps I was too optimistic. 

I followed your other suggestion, she said she'll look into it.

Muchas gracias.

0 Me gusta

Ann154
Expert

@Pool_Shark1 wrote:

@Ann154 wrote:

@Pool_Shark1 wrote:

I followed your other suggestion, she said she'll look into it.

Muchas gracias.

Hopefully it will get sorted out to your satisfaction soon. 

0 Me gusta